Contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *

Mini Strawberry Shortcakes


Ingredients:white box cake mix, plus required ingredientssliced strawberries * whipped creamwhite chocolate chips * 3 in. circle cookie cutterI started making my Mini Strawberry Shortcakes by following the directions on the back of the cake mix. Because I chose the white mix, the recipe called for egg whites instead of whole eggs. I used egg whites from a carton because I had them on hand, but you could easily use regular egg whites instead. In fact, that’s what I’ll do next time. I like to start by adding all of my wet ingredients together first when using a mix; I just think it helps everything mix together better. I could be wrong, but it’s just my opinion. Once everything was mixed well, I separated the batter into two 9 inch round pans.


 Source Recipes : -Here-